brasaty

Se il brasato parlasse? Sarebbe avvelenato!

martedì 19 aprile 2005

PISSED

I'm so pissed off!! Stupido studio aperto di merda, asshole.. He wants the money that I own him, and they're a lot!! Fuck.. I didn't mean to ask for more to my parents but I have to! Otherwise I'm gonna prostitute myself! Ahahahah!! Grr... I'm so upset about the new Pope, I really didn't like that cardinal from the first moment I heard about him.. And obviously M*SKY starts to comment and judge.. Uff.. IDIOT. Then I'm upset about ARABY, and frustrated. and SHREK sucks!! Oggi ho prove con l'Inertia.. Mi scoccia ballare davanti all'Inertia.. Mi eccita esibirmi nel loro show.. E anche ballare per il pubblico invitato.. La peformance di sabato e' ad inviti x VIP.. Chi saranno sti vip? fuggo, suona la campana!

Nessun commento: