brasaty

Se il brasato parlasse? Sarebbe avvelenato!

mercoledì 28 giugno 2006

AND YOU CAN DANCE!

Music can be such a revelation,
Dancing around you feel the sweet sensation!
We might be lovers if the rhythm's right...
I hope this feeling never ends tonight!!

Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free!!
At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see.
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself,
Tonight I wanna dance with someone else!!
Live out your fantasy here with me...
Just let the music set you free...
Touch my body, and move in time...
Now I know you're  mine!

 
 
 
E fu così che Into The Groove divenne ufficialmente la mia quarta canzone di Madonna con significato super speciale, dopo Vogue, Hanky Panky e Deeper and Deeper. La amo! Vabbp ovvio, io amo tutte le canzoni di Maddy... Ma queste quattro hanno un qualcosa in più.. Un ricordo favoloso, e un testo che mi fa scatenare!!

1 commento:

ILATheBest ha detto...

ciao vedo k sei un fan di madonna... ank io sn una fan...se vuoi contattami su msn... ciaoooooooo