brasaty

Se il brasato parlasse? Sarebbe avvelenato!

martedì 2 maggio 2006

I'm done.

A little pain can bring you all life's little pleasures. Non ci credo. 
In the windmills of my eyes everyone can see the loneliness inside me. Gli altri non ci credono.
Is there a lesson I'm supposed to learn? La solita, ovvio.
If you're on my list, it's just a question of when. C'è da esserne sicuri?
Waiting is the hardest thing, I tell myself that if I believe in you, in the dream of you, with all my heart and my soul, that by sheer force of will I will raise you from the ground and without a sound you'll appear and surrender to me, to love. La speranza è sempre l'ultima a morire!
It's strange I feel like I've known you before and I want to understand you more and more. Questo è palese.
Pretender. Oh yeah.
Encore une fois je suis cassée, encore une fois je n'y crois pas. C'era da aspettarselo?
I don't know what I mean to you, the only thing I know is I dream of you. Tah.

Are you surprised?

 
 
 
[Grazie a Madonna per aver scritto le canzoni indispensabili utilizzate in questo spazio: Something to remember, Love don't live here anymore, In this life, Sooner or later, Rain, Paradise (not for me), I'd rather be your lover.]

1 commento:

(nessun nome) ha detto...

Ciao.. ho letto che sei appassionato di moda.. un fashionista.. beh anch'io.. se ti và di conoscermi ti lascio il mio contatto.. mi chiamo marianna.. il contatto è andromada@hotmail.it..